gigexchange is an USA Future of Work job board for global & local USA recruitment agencies and businesses to find and hire expert USA job hunters & job seekers. Post jobs for FREE in United States of America.
Sign up and begin listing your jobs in United States of America and across 41 countries, for FREE.
What is the gigexchange?
The gigexchange is an USA Future of Work job site platform offering multiple work services in United States of America and 39 countries.
Our jobs site allows USA businesses and recruiters to advertise their permanent or contract jobs in United States of America, all for FREE.
Advertise Jobs in United States of America for FREE
- An USA soletrader needing contract work help for their USA business
- A small business in United States of America needing contractors or freelancers for a period of time, without the need for hiring permanent staff
- A medium sized business wishing to advertise their permanent jobs and post contract job roles, for FREE on our USA job board
- USA Corporates and Enterprises requiring a mix of hiring both permanent and contractors
- USA Recruiters advertising their permanent, contract, full-time, part-time, casual and temping jobs in United States of America, for FREE
Find & Hire the Best Job Hunter Talent available in United States of America
- We are a USA job website operating globally in 39 countries internationally.
- We provide a reputation service, validating our skilled pool of honest hard workers
- To advertise a job on our USA jobsite is FREE
- We provide a convenient USA marketplace with multiple work services and a large pool of trusted and talented workers
- Advertise your remote work jobs to find and hire the best remote working talent globally or in United States of America
How the gigexchange jobs works?
1. List your job or contract requirements for FREE.
- Work can be remote based or location specified
- Outline your requirements for the role
- Applications will be sent your website for completion
- Use our chat portal for additional information
- Use our platform to manage acceptance/rejection of workers
- Keep in touch with our web & app notifications
3. Job done – provide feedback
- Provide feedback to the successful applicant to help them grow their marketplace reputation
Advertise Permanent, Contract & Casual Jobs in United States of America
Cities in United States
States in United States
Frequently Asked Questions
See here for more Help & Support questions